找回密码
 立即注册

C4D VR全景视频摄像机实用教程VR Camera Projection Using Cinema 4D/Kodak SP360

[复制链接]
魁魁 发表于 2019-12-10 06:21:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

QQ截图20191210061442.png

VR Camera Projection Using Cinema 4D & Kodak SP360 - Pt01
This is a new template to stitch 2 SP360 cameras, 2 new SP360 4K cameras or any 2 camera setup with enough lens overlap for a good stitch into an equirectangular image. 
Using 2 Kodak Pixpro SP360 cameras, I shot the interior of an old bungalow. The project will only involve the living room. The other parts of this tutorial series will show you how to take an equirectangular shot and convert it into a cube map so that the sides can be projected as textures onto the 3D geometry created in Cinema 4D that replicates the room. After that, any required geometry ( in this case a fireplace and mantle) can be extruded from the flat geometry for better detail in VR than a standard spherical projection in VR could.

VR Camera Projection Using Cinema 4D & Kodak SP360 - Pt02
Measuring a room with the iOS app RoomScan Pro, a Tuirel Laser Rangefinder and the iOS app My Measures Pro to keep track of the lasered distances, a floor plan spline is created in Illustrator from the RoomScan Pro export that can be cleaned up and prepped for extruding in Cinema 4D.

RoomScan Pro                    -     Website here
My Measures Pro                -     Website here
Tuirel Laser Rangefinder     -     Website here

VR Camera Projection Using Cinema 4D & Kodak SP360 - Pt03
Using the data from RoomScan Pro that was converted into an Illustrator 8 spline in Pt02, we now extrude this spline in Cinema 4D to create a simplified 3D mesh of the interior of the bungalow.

VR Camera Projection Using Cinema 4D & Kodak SP360 - Pt04
Creating a cube map version of the spherical texture map created in Pt01. The sides of this cube map will be the textures projected onto the geometry created in Pt03.

VR Camera Projection using Cinema 4D & Kodak SP360 Pt05
Projecting the cube map textures created in Pt04 onto the geometry created in Pt03.

VR Camera Projection Using Cinema 4D & Kodak SP360 - Pt06
Now that I have textured geometry of the bungalow interior, I'll quickly show you how to pull the geometry of the fireplace from the flat wall using basic modeling techniques. This should give you a good start. You can find more in-depth modeling tutorials on Greyscalegorilla.com and Cineversity.com.

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

哎...今天够累的,签到来了3...
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|电视包装网 ( 京ICP备13020041号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 17:15